On Sat, 23 Nov 2002, Will Phipps wrote:

> Actually the default would be better.  Is there anything else I need to
> do to set it up?  Or, should it be working by default?  Does it need any
> configuration in apache that is not done in RH 8.0 by default?

IIRC it should work by default. What kind of error are you getting when
trying to access www.mydomain.com/webmail? Have you tried accessing it
from the server itself? (http://localhost/webmail)

Does the file /etc/httpd/conf.d/squirrelmail.conf exist on your system,
and does it contain an Alias definition?

Rune