Well one way to find out is by using the find command to print out files
that have root execute permission only.  That's gonna be a big list.
You could also browse through section 8 of the man pages which typically
contain admin commands.  It won't list all root commands but it probably
covers most of what you're looking for.

Warren

John Nichel wrote:

> rm -rf /
>
> But I don't recomend using that one.
>
> Jianping Zhu wrote:
> > Can someone gives some example of superuser command in linux and how i can
> > find out all root user command?
> > Thanks
> >

> > --------------------------------
> > Jianping Zhu
> > Department of Computer Science
> > Univerity of Georgia
> > Athens, GA 30602
> > Tel 706 5423900
> > --------------------------------
> >

> --
> By-Tor.com
> It's all about the Rush
> http://www.by-tor.com
>
> --
begin:vcard
n:Sypteras;Warren
tel;cell:978-973-2311
tel;fax:508-841-3015
tel;home:978-355-6726
tel;work:508-841-6055
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://users.110.net/~pr2939
org:StorageWorks Engineering;Software Solutions Hewlett Packard Corp
adr:;;351 Walnut Hill Rd;Barre;Ma;01005;U.S.A.
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Principle Software Engineer
note;quoted-printable:The Email address in this card is my home=0D=0AFor fastest response use my cell phone=0D=0Anumber.
x-mozilla-cpt:;10944
fn:Warren Sypteras
end:vcard