On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 10:30:25AM -0600, Ed Wilts wrote:

> We need good conversion tools, that's all there is to it.  We need to
> play in their world, not assume world domination by making them change.

Have the issue play backwards. Send them documents in OpenOffice native
formats. If they complain, ask them "How come you don't have OpenOffice?
You can download it freely..." It will sure get some attention to the
software.

Cheers,
--
Javier Gostling                        Av. Kennedy 5757, of. 1502
Ingeniero de Sistemas                  Las Condes, Santiago, Chile