Robert P. J. Day wrote:

in what /etc/rc?.d directory are you talking about doing this?
also, the startup scripts are normally done in the reverse order
from the kill scripts.

Er, I forgot about the reverse order thing. Okay, I want to have sendmail be the last service to start up - which means it should be the first service to go down. Right now, it's linked to S80 and there are other services that follows it. For kill, it's liked to K30...with some services before it.

--
M | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> . 303.442.6410 x130