At 13:08 16-06-98 -0500, Michael Jinks enriched our cultural heritage with
the following Masterpiece:

. Um. . . how 'bout the PPP HOWTO?
.
. Actually, the PPP-HOWTO will direct you toward getting your serial line up
. first; there's also a serial HOWTO.

Thanks everyone for the help. I have things going now, and it turned out to
be easier than I thought!

Paul

The trouble with eating Italian food is that
five or six days later you're hungry again.

<[[EMAIL PROTECTED]]< o >< o >< o >< o >< o >< o
http://www.plex.nl/~r2d2 - ICQ 147208
Texan country singer Paul Mateki
More at http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/Opry/1585/