On Sat, Jan 06, 2018 at 08:01:02PM +0100,
 Patrick Mevzek <p...@dotandco.com> wrote
 a message of 77 lines which said:

> * I have mixed feelings about section 10.
> Specifically you state:
> A trust relationship MUST exist between the EPP client and
>    server, and provisioning of DNAME delegation MUST only be done after
>    the identities of both parties have been confirmed using a strong
>    authentication mechanism.
>
> Does that mean that provisions in RFC5734 (specifically section 8) are not
> enough to provide that?

I don't have a strong opinion here. Should the draft be adopted, I
would be happy to defer to the WG decision. In the mean time, I see no
harm in repeating this. Many RFC have security considerations sections
which are as surprising as "remember that water is wet and fire is
hot".