Yury Umanets wrote (ao):
> Ookhoi wrote:
> >But, are you able to build it successful? With what tool versions if
> >I may ask?
>
> Yes, I'm able to build it. I'd say, currently you are one man
> reiser4progs can't be built on box. And I don't know why :) Actulally,
> log you've sent me contains intersting line:
>
> checking how to recognise dependent libraries... unknown
>
> ????
>
> I don't know what is it :)

Hm :-)  I'll investigate tomorrow. I do hope I didn't waste your time on
something stupid .. I'll let you know if I find out.

And if somebody (preferably with a debian sid system) is able to compile
the reiser4progs, please let me know if you have any idea what could be
wrong.

Thanks and have a good night :-)