Esben Stien wrote:

I really don't like that there is no undelete feature in reiserfs - it's not planned for reiserfs-4 either.

Blame Linus for that. I would put it in, but he thinks it belongs in userspace. I may still put it in someday and just not tell him.;-) I'll just let the users know about it and not him.;-)

I see desperate users all the
time trying to get back what they mistakenly removed. It shouldn't be
hard with reiserfs either. There should be a selection of what files
to restore, so we can avoid the file merging problem with rebuilding
the tree from leaf nodes.