Hi,

   This morning I get this bad news.

I beleive that this is a moment when Hans need help. So, if someone is close to San Francisco and Bay area, I think is a good move, visit him and ask him for help, money, food, etc.

   Just some words are a great help.

About the trouble, at first is not my problem, but like an immigrant generally when people are in troubles, back to the most stable place. I simply think that Hans's wife back to Russia, for troubles. Troubles that are personal between them, like a family, and is not
   our business.

   Again, locate Hans and offer comfort and a path to leave this situation.

Thanks,
Giovanni.

--

Future Technologies E-Learning, Linux, OpenSource Projects,
... Operating Systems, Web 2.0 and more!!!

        Italy - USA - Venezuela
Check http://www.futuretg.com/FT/Contact.html
for addresses.