Toby Thain escribió:

On 11-Oct-06, at 5:31 AM, Giovanni A. Orlando wrote:

Hi,

   This morning I get this bad news. ...

Again, locate Hans and offer comfort and a path to leave this situation.

He's in custody of the police; apparently even his lawyer can't see him.
Thanks Toby.

If this is the case we can simply pray for him that the true come up (wherever is) and the matter get solved softly
and in peace.

Thanks,
Giovanni.

--T

Thanks,
Giovanni.

--
Future Technologies E-Learning, Linux, OpenSource Projects,
... Operating Systems, Web 2.0 and more!!!

    Italy - USA - Venezuela
Check http://www.futuretg.com/FT/Contact.html
for addresses.