Hello Clemens,

> somewhere that first 2.6.19 was the goal but now it is 20 or 21. Is it
> now more or less a predictable thing, only when exactly is still open
> or can kernel devs still change their opinion?
It is largely up to Andrew Morton. I trust him and I think that when
he says r4 is ready, it is ready. Andrew keeps knows that there are
both sides of the story here and he does his best to push r4 into
mainline while keeping to it that the code adhers to requirements
and guidelines stated by kernel developers.

I belive r4 is soon to be merged, if not in december/january then surely
before easter. (would be a good xmas present,hehe)

Regards,
Maciej