Dear Christina.

I think Edward is on vacation, but maybe I can help.

I have only worked on the dispersion part of relax and by no means expert
on the model free part.

But I understand the data structure of relax and can maybe help with a
script for your analysis.

Can you provide a description of where you are in the process, and what you
aim for.?

Best Troels
Den 13. nov. 2015 12.12 PM skrev "Christina Möller" <c.moel...@fz-juelich.de