El dimarts, 23 de juliol del 2024, a les 12:44:29 (CEST), Ralf Habacker va
escriure:
> Am 22.07.24 um 22:55 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> > Which features are lost in Umbrello when kdev-* is not available?
>
> kdev is used for providing php language support.
>
> from
> https://invent.kde.org/sdk/umbrello/-/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt?ref_type=he
> ads#L112
>
> if(BUILD_PHP_IMPORT)
>      find_package(KDevelop-PG-Qt)
>      find_package(KDevPlatform ${KDEV_MIN_VERSION} COMPONENTS
> ${KDEV_COMPONENTS})
> endif()
>
> > For 24.08 would it make sense to just copy the necessary kdev-* code to
> > umbrello or that's crazyness?

You didn't answer this question :)

Does that seem like a reasonable way to fix the problem? Or should we just let
people use the old kdevelop or not have php support?

We need to figure out what to do at least CI wise because it's currently
failing
https://invent.kde.org/sdk/umbrello/-/pipelines/739701
If you are OK with disabling the php support for now for 24.08 that seems ok
for me too.

Cheers,
  Albert