On Wed, Jul 24, 2024 at 11:11 AM Ralf Habacker <ralf.habac...@freenet.de>
wrote:

> Am 23.07.24 um 23:36 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
>
> You didn't answer this question :)
>
> Does that seem like a reasonable way to fix the problem? Or should we just let
> people use the old kdevelop or not have php support?
>
> We need to figure out what to do at least CI wise because it's currently
> failinghttps://invent.kde.org/sdk/umbrello/-/pipelines/739701
> If you are OK with disabling the php support for now for 24.08 that seems ok
> for me too.
>
> I guess it depends on the expected time frame for a solution. I'm not
> familiar with configuring KDE CI, so someone else would have to do this or
> give me detailed instructions to enable the old kdevelop, which would
> probably take some time. So disabling php support in CI seems to be the
> easiest solution.

There are a couple of pieces that need to be slotted in to make this work.
I should note that we don't like keeping old releases around so this is a
temporary measure at best so you need to prioritise migrating to Qt 6.

1) We need to register kdev-php within the CI job seed files to ensure that
the Qt 5 version within release/24.05 continues to be built.
2) You need to switch away for @same within .kde-ci.yml to the @stable tag
instead.

> Ralf

Cheers,