Am 23.07.24 um 23:36 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
You didn't answer this question :)

Does that seem like a reasonable way to fix the problem? Or should we just let
people use the old kdevelop or not have php support?

We need to figure out what to do at least CI wise because it's currently
failing
https://invent.kde.org/sdk/umbrello/-/pipelines/739701
If you are OK with disabling the php support for now for 24.08 that seems ok
for me too.

I guess it depends on the expected time frame for a solution. I'm not familiar with configuring KDE CI, so someone else would have to do this or give me detailed instructions to enable the old kdevelop, which would probably take some time. So disabling php support in CI seems to be the easiest solution.

Ralf