In a message dated 4/8/2004 8:13:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

To be clear, my understanding of the term homophobe is one who hates homosexuals.  I don't think this gentleman qualifies.

And herein lies the rub for those who think that the language should mean something:  homophobia should mean fear of men or of the genus homo, not loathing of persons whose sexual affections run only to persons that share their gender.

Jim "Word Mean Precisely What I Say they Mean" Henderson
Senior Counsel
ACLJ