On Friday, April 8, 2005, at 11:14 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Labeling religions "majoritarian" and "minority" is both bootstrapping and inaccurate.  There is no majority religion in the United States.

I guess, then, that Christianity does not constitute a religion. I assume what was meant was no majority denomination of Christians.

--
Prof. Steven D. Jamar vox: 202-806-8017
Howard University School of Law fax: 202-806-8567

"There is no cosmic law forbidding the triumph of extremism in America."

Thomas McIntyre