From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 12:48 PM
To: religionlaw@lists.ucla.edu
Subject: Re: Dover Intelligent-Design Case

In a message dated 12/20/2005 12:39:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Jim,

As you well know, judges can form opinions after hearing the evidence.  And the 139 pages supports his conclusion in that even-tempered nature, free of bias, and with care-and-sensitivity- to-the -school-control-issues manner you are say you are concerned about.

Sorry you couldn't be bothered to inform yourself before forming an opinion about the judge.

Steve

As I said, it will take a while to review the decision.  Honesty from the law professors already discussing this decision:  have you read the decision in FULL?

In fact, Ann popped a corker from the decision to the list.  Once I have read the decision in full, I will better know whether Ann did a disservice to the judge in her selection of snippet.  As it stands, the prose quoted by Ann leaves the impression of a certain bias on the part of the judge.

Jim Henderson

Senior Counsel

ACLJ