Wouldn't individual board members have at least a plausible claim to
legislative immunity?  See Bogan v. Scott-Harris, 523 U.S. 44 (1998).

Michael R. Masinter                     3305 College Avenue
Professor of Law                        Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
Nova Southeastern University            (954) 262-6151 (voice)
Shepard Broad Law Center                (954) 262-3835 (fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       Chair, ACLU of Florida Legal Panel