Let me express my doubts about this assertion -- "No one would doubt that a
Christian music concert could be held (and advertised)" -- where the presenter
is a for-profit business.  (A genuine question:  How do for-profit concert
promoters advertise concerts by Christian rock groups?)
--
Mark Tushnet
William Nelson Cromwell Professor of Law