Jean, I'll be glad to celebrate with you, whatever holidays you like!

I'd be interested to know how the Islam resolution passed unanimously,
and Christianity had nine votes against.  Maybe for Islam a lot of
Representatives were absent?

Are we getting too far off topic and annoying people here?  If so, I'm
sorry, and I'll stop.

Susan