(1)  Yes, there's a 1982 case finding no standing with regard to that
Arkansas law.

        (2)  The Oklahoma law is indeed awful, not just because of the
prohibition on the use of Sharia law but chiefly because of the prohibition on
the use of foreign law.  See
http://volokh.com/2010/03/19/oklahoma-house-of-representatives-proposes-ban-on-use-of-foreign-law-in-oklahoma-courts/,
 where I describe the various contract, tort, and family law controversies that
would be completely screwed up by this amendment.  (I don't think there'll be a
problem with enforcing arbitral awards, but there would be a problem in the
other contexts.)