Isn't the answer to this question, Eric, that there is no single Sharia
law?  Interpretation of Sharia "law" requires a court to pick and choose
between Sharia doctrines.  It is not terribly different from the wide  variety
of Christian interpretations of the Bible.

Marci

In a message dated 1/3/2011 7:37:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,