OK:  The definition of "phobia" (to my understanding) includes "irrational
fear".  Wanting to throw up (which I take to mean vomit) meets my definition of
"unreasonable fear".  To be blunt, even if it means being off-topic, wanting to
vomit at the thought of same sex marriage disqualifies him from being worth
listening to when it comes to rational discussion of the issue at hand.  I
don't give a damn about his awards as Super-Human-Teacher-Of-The Century.

Just sayin'.

We're here, we're queer, get the hell over it.