I also suggest that in the interest of compassion  consideration might be given
to ectopic and anencephalic pregnancies.

Thanks.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Len" <campquest...@comcast.net>
To: "Marci Hamilton" <hamilto...@aol.com>
Cc: "Law & Religion issues for Law Academics" <religionlaw@lists.ucla.edu>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 2:03:32 PM
Subject: Re: New Twist On Challenge to ACA Contraceptive Mandate

>> I assume they were serious and hope they were.

Some of both.

May I also suggest a compelling interest to provide coverage for late-term
theraputic abortion, for the purpose of saving the life of the mother?  For
example:  fetal death at 28 weeks, with no natural expulsion of the fetus,
resulting in sepsis and death of the mother when the fetus is not removed
surgically.  Unfortunately, this is not a hypothetical -- my wife's mother died
this way.

Thanks