I'll bet the photographer is still in business. As would those making cakes. If
you choose to engage in civil disobedience, there is a cost. If you choose to
follow your religious prejudices in some settings, there is a cost.
Interracial marriages and interfaith marriages are indistinguishable on a
principled basis.
If you want and exception to the law, get it written into the law. If you don't
want to abide by the law, get another job.
Should the sears photographer be able to refuse customers on this basis? How
about sears automotive? Or Walmart?
No, brad, NM got it right.
We do not, nor should we get unit vetoes on laws we don't like. Even if the
dislike is for religious reasons.

Steve

Sent from Steve's iPhone