What you call "discriminate" I call freedom to operate in public square in
accordance with well-founded beliefs about marriage. As Doug pointed out,
no one is talking about discrimination against gay and lesbian people as
such. No religion teaches that, and no case is about a blanket policy of
refusing to serve gays and lesbians. The religious liberty concerns are
about helping to celebrating a same-sex wedding.  The candor that is truly
remarkable is that you think it an appropriate use of government coercion
to force a 70 year old florist to do this. Here I thought you embraced
liberty for all.