Maybe.  But I doubt it.

Take Notre Dame, for example.  It's student rule is this:  "The University
embraces the Catholic Church’s teaching that a genuine and complete
expression of love through sex *requires a commitment to a total living and
sharing together of two persons in marriage*.  Consequently, students who
engage in sexual union *outside of marriage* may be subject to referral to
the University Conduct Process."

The University has not changed that rule since gay couples began to marry
in larger numbers.  And I doubt it will.  It will likely just leave that
rule in place, which is silent on the question of sexual orientation.
Moreover, it is very unlikely that Notre Dame will take any disciplinary
action against its students who are married to persons of the same sex:
 After all, my understanding is that it rarely, if ever, disciplines the
thousands of its students that are having sex regularly.  A school that is
so concerned about its image that it puts out this video --
https://youtu.be/ca9bUC7jqAs -- is not about to start expelling its LGBT
students who are lawfully married.