I do an informal raise your hand sort of survey of those students in my con law
class who had in-public-school instruction in Christianity in elementary
school. It ranges from a low of 15% to around 50% each year. Once a student
asked me if Catholicism counted as Christian. In that case it was indeed a
public school, but only one teacher doing it.

Steve

Sent from Steve's iPhone