Hi, I have a version of Remind that I'd like tested. It implements the feature Tim Chase was looking for as well as a few other fixes. No tarball, but it's the git HEAD of https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/git/Remind.git which you should be able to clone/pull from.
I'm especially interested in reports from non-Linux users (*BSD, Solaris if you folks are still out there, etc.) On a personal note, I can't believe I'm still working on Remind in (almost) 2020. I wrote the first version of Remind in 1989; it was never released and I wrote it because I'd been exposed to UNIX and subsequently exiled to MS-DOS and needed a replacement for calendar. The first version of Remind I released to the world was 2.0, released on comp.sources.misc (USENET) in 1990. Here's to 30+ years of fun! :) Regards, Dianne. > On 2019-12-27 23:50, Tim Chase wrote: > Is there any way for an expression or substitution to access the > values supplied in a FROM/SCANFROM and UNTIL/THROUGH (or the times > provided by the AT & DURATION clauses, or the TAG value)? _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
