Hi again..

> I have a version of Remind that I'd like tested.  It implements the
> feature Tim Chase was looking for as well as a few other fixes.  No
> tarball, but it's the git HEAD of
> https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/git/Remind.git which you
> should be able to clone/pull from.

I guess I should have included the changelog. :)

Here it is.

Regards,

Dianne.


CHANGES TO REMIND

* Version 3.1 Patch 18 - TBD

- IMPROVEMENT: Add introspection functions trigback(), trigdelta(),
  trigduration(), trigfrom(), trigpriority(), trigrep(),
  trigscanfrom(), trigtimedelta(), trigtimerep(), and triguntil().  See
  man page for details; thanks to Tim Chase for the suggestion.

- CHANGE: Modify addition so that previously-illegal combinations
  TIME + TIME, TIME + DATETIME and DATETIME + TIME are now allowed.  If
  t1 and t2 are expressions of type TIME and dt is an expression of
  type DATETIME, then the following are now equivalent (before, the
  expressions on the left-hand side would fail with a "Type mismatch"
  error.)

  t1 + t2     ==     t1                + coerce("INT", t2)
  dt + t2     ==     dt                + coerce("INT", t2)
  t1 + dt     ==     coerce("INT", t1) + dt

- DOC FIX: Document previously-undocumented $MaxStringLen system variable

- BUG FIX: Catch potential date overflow in slide() function

- BUG FIX: Fix compile error when compiling Romanian version; eliminate
  compiler warning when compiling non-English versions.

* Version 3.1 Patch 17 - 2019-11-15
_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to