I saw this earlier and I really like it. The bigger helpers,
tkremind and wyrd, are great for some things but I rarely use them
because just editing the files is easier for me. This little bash
script seems like the best of both worlds so far.

On 22/09/15 02:41PM, Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> Mathieu L has announced a cool shell script that is quite a nice
> Remind helper.  It's a pure Bash script, so pretty much any Linux
> machine will have the prerequisites.  It wraps Remind in a way
> somewhat reminiscent of Wyrd, but is much smaller (and obviously lacks
> many of Wyrd's features... it is definitely not intended as a Wyrd
> replacement.)
> 
> Anyway, check it out at: https://git.sr.ht/~mlaparie/remint
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Dianne.
> 



> _______________________________________________
> Remind-fans mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
> Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to