Am I seeing the expected behavior of the %1 substitution? (As I type this, it is 2022:10-19.and just before 03:00 EDT.)
If I have the following: REM 2022-10-19 AT 11:30 +7 MSG Stargate to Asuras with SG-1 %c %3 (%1) ...I see what I would expect when I run remind, i.e.: Stargate to Asuras with SG-1 today at 11:30 (8 hours and 39 minutes from now) , . But if I have: REM 2022-10-20 AT 11:30 +7 MSG Stargate to Asuras with SG-1 %c %3 (%1) ...I get nothing. I thought I might get: Stargate to Asuras with SG-1 tomorrow at 11:30 ...or Stargate to Asuras with SG-1 tomorrow at 11:30 (1 day, 8 hours; and 39 minutes from now) -- () ascii ribbon campaign * against html e-mail /\ www.asciiribbon.org * against proprietary attachments Home: http://nlphilia.com * Blog: http://nlphilia.net _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
