On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 9:31 AM Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Yes, that's true... it takes into account only the time-of-day and not
> the date.  This is arguably a flaw, but it has worked that way for decades.

I'm in no hurry to call it a flaw. It's working exactly how you
designed it to work rather than how I thought it might.

> With Remind 04.02.00, you can define your own substitution sequences, so
> I guess you could define a %{when} sequence that does the proper thing.

Perhaps I'll look into that soon. Right now I'm puttering around with
colors and trying to figure out how variables work. :)

Thanks again.

-- 
()  ascii ribbon campaign     * against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org       * against proprietary attachments
Home: http://nlphilia.com     * Blog: http://nlphilia.net
_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to