On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 8:28 AM Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans <[email protected]> wrote:
> The +7 in that case comes after the AT, so it's a time delta. If you > want it interpreted as a day delta, use: > > REM 2022-10-20 +7 AT 11:30 MSG ... If I'm good at anything, it's overlooking the obvious. Thank you. Now instead of getting no reminder at all for the six days prior, I get : Stargate to Asuras with SG-1 tomorrow at 11:30 (2 hours and 15 minutes from now) It appears that %1 isn't taking into account the fact that the event is not taking place today. While this isn't what I want it to do, it makes sense. I just won't use "%1" this way in my reminders. Thanks again! -- () ascii ribbon campaign * against html e-mail /\ www.asciiribbon.org * against proprietary attachments Home: http://nlphilia.com * Blog: http://nlphilia.net _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
