Howdy,

I made a script that makes the i3 window manager accessible with the
orca screen reader and adds a few nice things in like being able to
alt+tab between open windows.

I would like to be able to add remind to it, with reminders that pop up
as notifications, if a notification daemon is running, or speak them
with speech-dispatcher if not. The problem I'm having is it seems to
want to repeat the reminders all the time, showing all of them every
time the notify-send happens.

I have read the manual, and can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Is
there a way to have remind show all reminders that are valid for the
next 10 minutes, and skip the rest of them?

Thanks,
Storm

--
⛈🐲
Accessible low cost computers for everyone! https://stormux.org
Stormux Code Repository: https://git.stormux.org/storm/stormux
                         https://git.stormux.org/storm/configure-stormux
Stormux Shop: https://stormux.org/shop/
Get my public PGP key: gpg --recv-key 43DDC193

Support Stormux: https://ko-fi.com/stormux

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to