On Sun, 7 Sep 2025 13:33:42 +1000
Jin Chen via Remind-fans <[email protected]> wrote:

> You are right. Reading the discussions of the thread, I don't feel
> that I can contribute anything more. Will take more prudent steps
> before reporting issues.

No worries; everyone makes mistakes. :) [*]

> Yes. The three gaps only happens between two locations that cross the
> equator, Amesterdam and Melbourne for example.

I did test that, between Toronto and Sydney and I do indeed see three
gaps.

        REM Wed AT 22:00 TZ Australia/Sydney MSG foo

        $ remind -p12 /tmp/au.rem  | grep foo | awk '{print $6}' | sort uniq
        6:00am
        7:00am
        8:00am

Regards,

Dianne.

[*] Funny story... when my youngest was 5, I told her I was always
right. She said "No, nobody's ALWAYS right."  And then I said "Yes,
that's true. I was wrong once."

She said "Ha, I knew it!"

I said "Yeah, I was wrong back in 1987, when I thought I had made a
mistake."

And she reacted with fury. :)
_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to