You would need a combiner/multicoupler combination. I think it's been
done, but it's very expensive. Typical combiner/multicoupler use is to
have one each on its own antenna - one on the combiner for the TXs, and
another on the multicoupler for the RXs. This is expensive on its own.
What you need is another step above that. As I said, I think it's been
done, but you need to combine the combiner and multicoupler into the
single antenna. Hopefully they are both on the same segment, and not one
on 460 and the other on 450, as you will need bandpass filters to
isolate the TX range segment (I.E. 460-465 MHz) from the RX range
segment (I.E. 465-470 MHz).

Joe M.