Jed,

There are several options, all of them expensive.  Whether you go the
hybrid-ferrite route or the cavity-ferrite route depends not only upon
the frequencies of your two repeaters, but also those of other
transmitters at the site.  Either way, you must separate the two
receivers from the two transmitters.

A combiner is used to feed both transmitters to one antenna so that each
transmitter sees a good 50 ohm match to the antenna, but is isolated
from the other transmitter.  When a hybrid is used, you lose slightly
more than half of the power from each transmitter.  That is, when you
combine two 100 watt transmitters using a hybrid, each transmitter now
has about 40-45 watts going to the antenna.  The cavity route is better,
but is more costly.

A multicoupler is used to split the receive frequencies from a separate
antenna to the two receivers.  There will be a preselector or bandpass
cavities ahead of an amplifier, and a splitter to divide the signal
among the receivers.

Since you must have two antennas and the equivalent of two duplexers to
make either system work, it is very likely cheaper to simply use two
antennas- one for each repeater.  Even if you have two commercial-grade
repeaters, you almost certainly will need ferrite isolators and low-pass
filters on both machines.  Choose wisely...

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY