--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Jed Barton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
"...Could i run 2 UHF repeaters on 1 antenna?..."

You certainly can.  As others have noted, the actual operating
frequencies somewhat dictate the choice of RF hardware required.

If you are adding a new system to an existing system and can request
an approximate frequency from your coordinator - so much the better.
You may be able to obtain spacings that will allow inexpensive
hardware to meet your needs.

At commercial sites this is often done with expensive receiver
mulitcouplers, window filters and transmitter combiners, however, for
a simple two repeater system you may be able to accomplish the task
with Motorola T1500 series parts.

Quoting from the Motorola T1500 documentation: "For systems requiring
more than two inputs to a common antenna, T1500A series Motorola
cavity filters may be converted to a multiplexer configuration with
three optional intercabling kits."

I currently have a 460 range and a 440 range repeater both running on
a single antenna with outstanding results using the T1500 series
filters in a configuration I call "quadplexer"