Hi Mark,

There are three basic manuals for the MSR Series of
repeater/base stations.  First is the control and
operation manual, which has the back-plane board
and control module information.

The VHF Manual has a green strip on the cover and
contains the Transmitter/Receiver information. The
power supply information is also in the VHF Manual.

The UHF Manual has a blue strip on the cover and
has the RF information for the UHF strips and the
internal duplexer.

I have at least two other non standard MSR Manuals,
which are from as-built projects.

What I call Canadian MSR's are lower rf power out
and contain a consolette base type power supply,
vs the power hungry high power US dc supplies.

Part numbers are probably on the repeater builder
web site. The special as-built manuals are probably
not available.

cheers
skipp

www.radiowrench.com