Why mount antennas if you can't put cable on them, wait till the time is
correct. As far as duplexing goes, you will need them tuned to operate
on your freqs. and offer enough isolation to prevent the tx from
blocking the rx, this usually is 100-120db depending on the noise levels
present in your transmitter system.

w5kgt wrote:

> Hey Guy's,
>   I have the opportunity to install a DB-224 and a DB-420 on a 500'
> tower. But the funds are lacking for two runs of hardline. With 60
> watts on the 2 meter repeater and 40 watts on the 70cm repeater. What
> kind of Duplexers can I use on this system for one run of hardline?
> I'm talking dependable.
>
> W5KGT
> www.w5kgt.com

73...Clark Beckman N8PZD

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, ß227,
"Any and all nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address
is subject to a download and archival fee of $500.00 U.S.".
E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.