Hi Kevin ! I used a Telewave crossband coupler on the tower and a Comet duplexer on the ground with very good results.  Telewave model number TS1545. I purchased the last one from Tessco. I housed the Telewave in a Wiegmann enclosure model VJ1008W. Interior panel is model MP108S. Both available from electrical supply house or Grainger. Grainger stock # on enclosure is 1UC26, interior panel 1UC18. Use "N" type feed thru's with Andrew 1/4 inch jumpers. I mounted the enclosure to an aluminum rack panel with holes drilled in the panel for the U bolts to fit the tower leg. Works real good. I hope this helps. JC

Jeff Corkren/W5PPB
Raymond, Mississippi

Hey Guy's,
I have the opportunity to install a DB-224 and a DB-420 on a 500'
tower. But the funds are lacking for two runs of hardline. With 60
watts on the 2 meter repeater and 40 watts on the 70cm repeater. What
kind of Duplexers can I use on this system for one run of hardline?
I'm talking dependable.

W5KGT
www.w5kgt.com