Uh, here I go with part of my shoe in my mouth. I didn't read the last 2
lines completely, what you need is a diplexor, you could try building
this from 1/4 and 3/4 electrical wave length of 75 or 35 ohm coax -
something very similar is used by Cushcraft for dual-band beams, I think
using an isolator would be prudent to prevent a high band triplen
harmonic from making it's way to the uhf rx.

--
73...Clark Beckman N8PZD