Here is a good one.

I know Kevin doesnt like FCC legal battles, but I felt this was worth
quick laugh, Anyway...

According to 97.119(c)

"One or more indicators may be included with the call sign. Each
indicator must be separated from the call sign by the slant mark (/)
or
by any suitable word that denotes the slant mark. If an indicator is
self-assigned, it must be included before, after, or both before and
after, the call sign. No self-assigned indicator may conflict with
any
other indicator specified by the FCC Rules or with any prefix
assigned
to another country."

But here is the kicker, no where in the rules does it say what the
official indicators are.  except a blurb about /KT, /AG, and /AE if
you
are waiting for a new callsign and just passed the exam for the next
class.

I know we use /R for a repeater and /A for an auxiliary station but
what
are the rest?

It's pretty sad when not even the FCC's employees can give you a solid
interpretation of the rules. After spending 30 minutes on the phone
with a FCC operator she could not give me a solid answer either.  She
gave me a reference to 54 FR 25857 but after searching for hours that
is just the entry in the federal registar where the changes are made
the FCC rules.