I have a lot of Non Ham friends who use the Mur Freq 151.820  taking their
HT To Little League Games Camping Etc , And I was going to set up a Legal 2
Watt  Narrow/band FCC type accepted Radio , Whew had to get that out of the
way first.

Then tie that into My 440 repeater that I rebroadcast the NWS  and Amber
Alert Warnings . well the Testing I have done  The Two Watts . De sensed
the Weather receiver so bad  It distorts the signal which is a strong one
on a homemade outside ant at 20 Ft.  151.82 is also a homemade ant at 30
Ft. opposite side of QTH.

Can I use some kind of  Filter on the 162.425 Receiver to knock this down .
In case No one knows about the Lic Free Murs Band
http://www.provide.net/~prsg/murs_faq.htm   We use it a lot in My area to
bring Hams and Non Hams and  people Interested in Communications together
lots of radios in wife cars  Etc.

Thanks Don KA9QJG