At 04:55 PM 6/1/04 -0700, you wrote:
>I hope you are not talking about re-broadcasting MURS on any other bands or
>a repeater on MURS? None of that is allowed, period. Ron

I know the Rules I posted the info in Case this came up,

NO I will be sending the Weather Warning on the Mur . For the Family that
have their children at the parks etc.

Just forget it ,   I just ask a simple question about desense, I don't want
to start a big thread about legal this and that ,  I thought My intentions
were clear, but I guess not  Sorry

73 Thanks Don KA9QJG