I must have mis-read the post...  but I thought Kevin wanted to drop the TPO down to 300 - 500 mils to drive a cont. duty 110 watt PA.
My bad.

mike

At 10:46 PM 07/13/04 -0700, you wrote:
Why not look on ebay for a Maxtrac with a blown PA deck - look for
one with "low power output", or "couldn't test the TX, so it's sold as is"

If you bypass the final and jumper the driver to the output filter you'll
have a 3-4w TX - and at a good price.

And you won't need an attenuator.

Mike WA6ILQ