On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 01:40:55 -0400 "Russ Hines" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I'm not aware of any database for commercial licensees, but if there
> is one, I'd guess either the FCC, NARTE, ISCET or NRE might likely
> post it on the web.

Funny this topic should come up on two lists within a day...

Go to: <http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/searchLicense.jsp>

: Select "By Licensee Name" and enter the last name, or last name, a
: comma, and some or all of the letters of the first name, and select
: exact match or all as appropriate.  You'll get their ham licenses and
: everything else too.