From: WD7F - John in Tucson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 11:13 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Question for the group

Yep, it shoulda been converted in 1985 or about.  Didn't they send you a new certificate?

I tried Slusser, John and got my radiotelephone license.  The database doesn't show the radar endorsement.  Don't know why, however, I haven't needed it.  To find my ham call I had to use Slusser Sr, John.  Then it found it.  Interesting that when is searched by call I found a WD7FM, a radio control club in Riverside, CA.  Neat.

de WD7F
John in Tucson